CHEAPEST PLACES TO BUY PROPERTY IN DUBAI
In a city widely regarded for its extravagance, there is still a wide array of cheap housing options for you to choose from in Dubai. Close to the heart of the city, these cities have all the facilities you can imagine at affordable prices from townhouses to villas and apartments, it’s perfect for all kinds of people: the young and the old alike. These are some of the cheapest places you can buy property in Dubai.
- Dubai Sports City: Dubai Sports City is a sports complex in Dubai (DSC): The Dubai Sports Metropolis (DSC) is a tiny town within the endless city of Dubai, spanning 50 million square feet. This sports-oriented area provides everything one might want, from residential to retail, business, and sports amenities. The road connectivity of DSC adds value to its property, whether it’s a quick drive to Al Maktoum International Airport or a trip down Md. Bin Zayed Road.
- Jumeirah Village Circle: The Jumeirah Village Circle, popularly known as JVC is like Wales of the Middle Easdt, is located in the center of Dubai’s new district. It is a residential hub with modern flats, townhouses, and villas that are all within the ‘affordable’ price range. JVC attracts a lot of house buyers and renters since it is surrounded by high-end neighborhoods like Emirates Hills and Al Barsha, and it is only 30 minutes away from important locations like Dubai Marina and Downtown Dubai.
- Dubai International City: The Dubai International City, located in the Al Warsan area of Dubai and adjacent to the international airport, is a good site to take a look around. The lovely area is enhanced by the European country-style residences.
- Dubai Investments Park (DIP): is a popular neighborhood for those looking for a low-cost place to live in Dubai. DIP’s self-contained village contains and surrounds everything. DIP is also a popular spot to look at properties because it is only minutes away from the international airport and has easy access to the city’s major thoroughfares.
- The Gardens: This charming residential neighborhood features beautiful gardens, a children’s playground, basketball and tennis courts, swimming pools, and security monitoring amenities, as the name suggests. In a city dominated by skyscrapers, the Gardens are proud to be home to about 129 low-rise buildings, including both apartments and villas. The Ibn Battuta mall is nearby for some retail therapy.
- Discovery Gardens: The Discovery Gardens, a world within Dubai, is a one-of-a-kind place to live. If you want to sell your property quickly, this community is divided into six districts, each with its concept and name. The Discovery Gardens, which is surrounded by lush greenery, offers affordable apartments as well as health and wellness amenities such as cycling and jogging trails, swimming pools, basketball and volleyball courts, and other activities to keep your fitness level up.